In this article we will discuss the Extractor framework error we might receive while performing SOLMAN Technical monitoring setup .
In solution manager , while performing Technical monitoring setup, we get error as
‘BI infocube not active’ as shown below:
This issue is caused specifically when BI infocubes are not active , probably due to incorrect initial setup of Solution manager system.
We will discuss in detail the step by step checks we performed to solve this issue.
- Execute Transaction RSA1 in Solution Manager 001 client (BI client)
- Select BI Content
- Select InfoProvider by Info Area
Search missing Term, which we received from solman techmon error screen, i.e in our case DEV_PED.
By Selecting Collected Objects Window on/off, Turn on the Collected Objects window.
- Find the InfoCubes that need to be activated.
- Select all of them and Drag and drop them to the Collected Objects window:
Drag and drop to new window:
Notice that there the column for active versions is empty. This is because these infocubes were never installed. Once installed they will be activated. But they must be installed first.
- Select all of the Infocubes
- Select Install
- In the drop down select Install in Background
It will prompt if we need to overwrite the objects we selected.
When run in background, it will generate a background job.
Verify if the jobs are active
- Right Click on the InfoCube
- Select Start Object Maintenance
Now again perform Technical monitoring setup for system monitoring.
Job will run successfully and the extractor framework BI error will vanish.